What I have learned today:
1. I need to be mindful of what I'm doing when I'm doing it. I don't need to worry about the future or ruminate about the past. I need to breathe, and I need to remind myself of what it is where I'm at, right now.
2. I need to live now, not live for some point in the future. (As in I am HERE for you.)
3. I should stop writing should statements.
4. I should also develop a sense of humor about myself.
5. Mistakes are cool. Try some out. And be okay with them. (AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!)
6. Look at all the cool things I am. And shut down the negative talk. (Oh, the Midwest culture doesn't like this one. At all. But I promise. My bragging blog. Just to prove to myself I can. Sometime soon.)
7. No longer will I feel guilty for not doing what I think I should be doing, or not finishing what I think I should be finishing (work in progress here. Seriously. Work in progress)
Mirrored from Writer Tamago.