Time for something completely different. What am I enjoying right now?
1. My husband. While I always enjoy Bryon, recently he's been particularly considerate and charming. I'm also proud of his abilities to make and craft things that I could not begin to.
2. Licorice tea. I used to hate licorice tea, but now I'm enjoying it, and threatening to sip away the entire department supply.
3. Russian gingerbread. A particular weakness, but only about 60 calories a round, and oh so good.
4. Being dry. I love Portland. It's one of my favorite cities, but it is damp. My last two days in Iowa, my feet have been dry. Methinks that's going to change today, however.
5. The Wii Fit meter. My weight loss has stopped for more or less the last two months, but the Wii Fit meter acts like a personal trainer. We're supposed to burn 536 calories a day now. Of course, watching what we eat with Weight Watchers continues.
6. My new belt. I have lost so much weight I've had to get a new belt. It has skulls all over it, not exactly work dress, but pretty subtle so only those in the know can see my rebellion against The Man.
7. Having several writing projects to get out. I've just sent out two short stories. I have a novella to revise, a short story to finish modifying, and another short to produce from scratch. Also, I have a novel I'm working on. Rather than feeling overwhelmed, I'm feeling good about being productive.
8. Cooking at home tonight. Cheeseburgers made with lean ground beef, 2% Colby Jack slices, and low cal buns. Oven fries, (shoe string potatoes baked in the oven, covered with a little oil and Spanish paprika.) Maybe some sliced mango for dessert.
I hope you are all finding things about the day that you enjoy? Feel free to share.
Mirrored from Writer Tamago.